PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A CONTRIBUTION WITHOUT READING FIRST
*If a required field does not apply to you, enter "N/A"
1) Businesses may not contribute, only individuals. Each individual is subject to a cumulative contribution limit of $2750.
2) You must fill out all starred information below for credit cards, and all checks can be mailed to "Hebbur for NYC c/o Joey Mihelich" 605 E 14th St #MH, New York, NY, 10009 with the accompanied contribution form.
3) Any excess contributions must be returned, as well as any contributions with incomplete information. Please make sure all the information you submit is accurate before you submit.
4) There is no processing fee associated with checks, but NYCVotes.org charges 2.90% + $0.30 on all credit card contributions.
5) Click "Make a Credit Card Donation" to proceed to the secure transaction portal.
State law prohibits making a contribution in someone else’s name, reimbursing someone for a contribution made in your name, being reimbursed for a contribution made in your name, or claiming to have made a contribution when a loan is made.
Where's your money going?
At the end of the campaign, win or lose, we intend on donating as much as we are able to of the money we collect to nonprofits and advocacy groups. These groups will be carefully selected; they will be the ones that we deem likely to have the current infrastructure and expert support to make meaningful change in District 2, NYC, and America as a whole. A full breakdown of which nonprofits, and their respective proportion of remaining funds, will be published after we have met with each organization to assure their communal commitment. Donating to the Hebbur for NYC 2017 campaign is also donating to thoroughly vetted nonprofits aimed at achieving our shared progressive agenda.
While we intend on running a grassroots campaign, there is a need for funding certain things (e.g. staff compensation, food costs, transportation, etc.) that add up as the campaign heats up. We assure you, however, that using donated funds will be done with prudence and skepticism. All use of funds will be disclosed, of course.